Loan Interest Reporting and Statement

If you want to change the reporting of interest to the IRS on your loan, you will need to complete a form W-9 with the new name(s) and tax ID information. Be sure to include your loan number, your loan name, company name, and the address of the property.

To request a copy of your form 1098 Interest Paid Statement, you will need to contact our Portfolio Specialist. Information will be available for us to send to you after January 31st for the prior tax year.

Questions? Contact us.

Receive Our Email Newsletter

Sign Up Now

Call or Contact Us Today!


TOLL FREE 888.355.6663

FAX  781.647.4950

Contact Us

Call a Loan Specialist

Erik Adams 781.478.3653

Eberto Ranero 781.478.3652

Laura Brown 781-478-3669

Heather Storme 781.478.3667